Duck Dynasty Ice Tea Recipe
Here is the recipe, almost certainly. They are attempting to maintain it secret but they are southern and southerners really like their sweet tea. Be confident to get your little cousin that Duck Dynasty cup at Amazon or Walmart or the Duck Dynasty store. The he can be like Si and drink his iced tea from the exact same sort of cup.
Southern Sweet Ice Tea recipe! Serve on ice in ya Tupperware glass or a mason jar just like Uncle Si likes his!
Southern Sweet Iced Tea
Make two quarts or 8 oz. servings
6 Plain Tea Bags, your cousin is 9, so use decaf tea bags
1/8 Teaspoon baking powder (optional)
2 Cups Boiling water
1 Cups Sugar (Granulated, Superfine or Castor)
6 Cups Cold Water
1. In a big glass measuring cup, place the tea bags and add the baking soda.
2. Pour the boiling water more than the tea bags.
3. Cover and steep for 15 minutes.
4. Take out the tea bags and do not squeeze them.
5. Pour the tea mixture into a two-quart pitcher add the sugar.
6. Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
7. Add in the cold water.
8. Let cool chill in the refrigerator and serve more than ice.
duck dynasty tea recipe, si robertson iced tea recipe, what kind of tea does si robertson drink, duck dynasty sweet tea recipe, duck dynasty iced tea, what kind of tea does si drink, si robertson tea recipe, duck dynasty iced tea recipe, duck dynasty sweet tea, uncle si sweet tea recipe, how does si make his tea, duck dynasty recipes, si robertson sweet tea recipe, duck dynasty tea, what kind of tea do they drink on duck dynasty, uncle si tea recipe, duck dynasty ice tea recipe, uncle si iced tea recipe, duck dynasty ice tea, what type of tea does si drink, what brand of tea does si robertson drink, si tea recipe, how to make si robertson sweet tea, what kind of tea does uncle si drink,